Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Honest Scrap

I was tagged by my cute friend Sugar with the Honest Scrap Award and to play the game that goes along with it.

I'm supposed to list 10 things you might not know about me. This might be a little hard...but here I go:

1. Mom says I snore sometimes, although I'm not sure this is entirely true as I've never heard me snore!

2. I have a bed in every room of the house. Mom and I live in a 2 bedroom condo, so there is a bed in her bedroom, the study/guestroom that I stay in during the days when she's at work, and that cool couch looking bed in the living/dining/kitchen area.

3. When I'm invited onto the human couch I crawl up very slowly one paw at a time. Mom says I look like a little old lady dog and not a big strong pit bull when I do that. She doesn't realize I'm just trying to be a lady and the Princess that I am.

4. When I stay with my Grandparents Grandma lets me in bed with her, but Grandpa doesn't. So I get an hour or two of sleep with her before he comes to bed.

5. I LOVE butt skitches...mom still needs to take a video of that.

6. I love all humans, but sometimes need slow introductions with new doggies. But the doggy friends I have I LOVE so much!

7. I have lots of nicknames: Pretty Pretty Princess, Pittieboo, Pitiful Pittie (when I do my pathetic face)

8. I'm not the first pit bull that's been part of my mom's family. When she was a little girl they had another pretty one called Febbie that my grandma got when she was pregnant with my Aunt(my mom's older sister). We are GREAT with children, and used to be called Nanny Dogs.

9. I have one blue eye and one brown eye, but the upper most part of my brown eye is blue as well, but you can hardly see it.

10. I know these human words: Walk, Treat, Sit, Stay, Lay, Shake, High-Five, Drop, Ball, Toy, Leave It, No, Car Ride, Bike Ride, Heel, Run, Tace, Roscoe. I think that's all of them...

And here's the cute picture of me for the day!!Oops!! I forgot to post who I'm giving it to. I don't know who all has received this one, but if you haven't PLEASE PLEASE take it, as it's lots of fun learning new things about my friends!

11 comments:

  1. We LOVE learning more about your Princess!!! I too have a few "issues" when meeting another dog.... oh well!

    xo sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princess,

    Those were all very interesting things to know. I think this is my favorite award cause we get to learn so much about our furiends.

    Mom says I snort in my sleep. Not snore, but snort. OMD how silly is that?!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, Princess!
    Thanks for sharing all those interesting things about you!
    Butt skitches are pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to learn all these things about you - woodrow goes all cracker dog when meeting new doggie - he thinks he is 5 lbs and wants to play that he tends to scare other doggies away - so mommy has to remind him to do easy.

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello princess its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is a gud list thank yoo for shayring!!! and that pikcher of yoo with yore ball is verry kyoot!!! maybe yoo shud come and play flyball with me it involvs balls and flying!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Princess,
    This was our visit to your blog and we got to learn all these neat things about you!!!
    How cool is that?

    Our Rama wanted you to know that she's had and known many dogs in her 56 years...one of the sweetest dogs she ever knew was a Pit Bull named Sadie...Sadie once got a stick lodged across the roof of her mouth...Rama was able to reach into Sadie's mouth and tug hard to remove the stick, without a flinch out of Sadie!!!
    Pit Bulls Rock!!!!
    Wrooo wrooo,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice learning more about you Princess! I'm going to try to do one about Spuds, probably won't finish it til Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I may need a definition of butt skitches, is that the same as scratches? If so, we're in. In fact, we may end up with that tag that instructs humans to do it. So glad to know there is a term for Stella's behavior when she meets new dogs, thanks to Woodrow.. She goes all "cracker dog" too!! (rofl) and often scares the crap out of them. She loves everyone but can be kinda rude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Princess you hads me at butt skritches. And then you hads me agin with that pitcher of a tennis ball. Yep that wuz a reel nice pitcher of a tennis ball. Mummy is saying that you are in the pitcher too but all I kin see is that tennis ball.

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love butt scritches too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi New friend Princess
    Don't worry snoring is cool. We should know since we're Frenchies. You are pretty by the way
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete