Friday, July 31, 2009
So here goes:
1. I have a FTB now!! (Sorry still super excited about this one!!)
2. I have a super awesome Cousin Roscoe
3. I have one blue and one brown eye (some people ask if one is fake, although I've never met another doggie who has a fake eye)
4. I sleep sidewars and only take up 3/4 of the bed so mom has a whole 1/4 to herself
5. I am the fastest licker in the west
6. I was rescued from a junkyard
7. I sound like a wookiee sometimes when I Roo.
6. Prairie Dogs
Thank you all for your kind wishes and congratulations to my mom and me. We are both very excited...I'll see what I can swing as far as a diamond collar or ring! ;o)
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
It tastes like a ring!!
Oh dog! Does this mean I have to change my name now?!?!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I'm supposed to list 10 things you might not know about me. This might be a little hard...but here I go:
1. Mom says I snore sometimes, although I'm not sure this is entirely true as I've never heard me snore!
2. I have a bed in every room of the house. Mom and I live in a 2 bedroom condo, so there is a bed in her bedroom, the study/guestroom that I stay in during the days when she's at work, and that cool couch looking bed in the living/dining/kitchen area.
3. When I'm invited onto the human couch I crawl up very slowly one paw at a time. Mom says I look like a little old lady dog and not a big strong pit bull when I do that. She doesn't realize I'm just trying to be a lady and the Princess that I am.
4. When I stay with my Grandparents Grandma lets me in bed with her, but Grandpa doesn't. So I get an hour or two of sleep with her before he comes to bed.
5. I LOVE butt skitches...mom still needs to take a video of that.
6. I love all humans, but sometimes need slow introductions with new doggies. But the doggy friends I have I LOVE so much!
7. I have lots of nicknames: Pretty Pretty Princess, Pittieboo, Pitiful Pittie (when I do my pathetic face)
8. I'm not the first pit bull that's been part of my mom's family. When she was a little girl they had another pretty one called Febbie that my grandma got when she was pregnant with my Aunt(my mom's older sister). We are GREAT with children, and used to be called Nanny Dogs.
9. I have one blue eye and one brown eye, but the upper most part of my brown eye is blue as well, but you can hardly see it.
10. I know these human words: Walk, Treat, Sit, Stay, Lay, Shake, High-Five, Drop, Ball, Toy, Leave It, No, Car Ride, Bike Ride, Heel, Run, Tace, Roscoe. I think that's all of them...
And here's the cute picture of me for the day!!Oops!! I forgot to post who I'm giving it to. I don't know who all has received this one, but if you haven't PLEASE PLEASE take it, as it's lots of fun learning new things about my friends!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Since some of you were asking, mom said she got my bed at Costco, it's their brand and was only $19.99...she says you can't beat that anywhere! They have round beds too, for your round dogs!! Haha!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Check out my legs in this one! I'm really moving...it's also toward the end so I'm tired, can you tell by my tounge? I'm a tired happy dog!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
I got to stay with him two weekends ago when mom was out of town and of course had my usual great time. I'm happy I got to spend some time with him in his last week on earth. Mom can't seem to find past pictures of us together and it's making her more upset, so if you can imagine me happily playing bitey face with a big giant doberman named Tace, you'll have a good idea of what we looked like playing. But mom will keep looking.
We'll miss you Tace! Have a safe journey to Rainbow Bridge!! We love you!