Monday, May 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well I'd really like to say Ranch AWESOME Ranch!! Anywho, we are home and safe, got in last night and my mom was too tired to turn on the computer for me. Just want to say I had tons of fun with Penelope and we didn't get in any trouble with the cows but had LOTS of fun in the rain and mud!! Somehow rain on the grass is different out there than at home?!

Mom's camera battery is dead from all the pictures and videos so after she gets it charged, I'll post more pics and stories. In the mean time here's one from her phone as they were finishing packing I was gazing out at all the land one last time.You can see Penelope is definitely bigger now, in fact she's taller than me!!

2 comments:

  1. OOH How fun! I loves to run in BIG loopidy circles with wide open spaces like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww farewell ranch! It looks like it wuz a nice fun place.

    ReplyDelete