Friday, April 24, 2009

Confession...

As you know I'm the cute cuddly fun and playful type pit bull!! But I have to confess there is one thing that can get me going and try to attack it to save my mom and me from danger. It's something my mom calls the vacuum. It's so scary and loud, I feel I must attack it or I and my mom might be in danger.

She caught this picture on her phone last night. It's a little blurry because I think she was nervous it was going to get her, but don't worry I saved my mom from it! Although come to think of it, I think I heard a laugh from her too...

5 comments:

  1. I have to protect my mama from the vacuum too. Fortunately she's a horrible housekeeper and doesn't use it that much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Lennox hates it too!! I have to put him outside so he won't break another one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I does not know enny dawgs wut like that vacuum cleener toy! Why does peeple likes to play with it so much? It is a misteree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two pit bulls in Sanger Texas - Gracie would really hates the vacuum cleaner, too. She would like to get hold of the lawn mower, too!! Gus, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is great that you are protecting your mama...but i just lay on the couch and roll my eyes cuz i hate the noise...it disturbs my naps...grrrr...anyhow i am enjoying your blog....MJ

    ReplyDelete