Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Award Season!

I can come out now the storm is mostly over, just a little rain today which I think I can handle. Some good did come out of the storm though...I got my first blog awards!! Two of them in the same day! They were from Dozer and Mina & Celeste, thank y'all! I wish I could give them straight back, but I don't think that's in the rules.

The first award I got was the Fan award from my pal Dozer which will come in really handy in Texas this summer, and as Dozer pointed out it's cordless so I can take anywhere. Also it's pink!! Thanks for being a fan, I'm a fan of yours too!!
I'd like to pass this on to blogs that I'm a fan of:
  • PittieBoo, my foster mom who is so awesome!!
  • Sprite, who I don't think is that odd
  • Walter, he writes some interesting stuff about us pets
  • Inara, because pitbulls really do make the world go round!
The next one from Mina and TEAM CELESTES is really neat, I'm not sure exactly what it means because it's in spanish and even though I live in Texas I don't know much spanish, but this is what it said with it...

“The award states that “This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time, and relationships!”

In other words, “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Wow so 8 more blogs...I hope it's ok I repeat a few because they are different awards. Here goes my other eight:
  1. Miles and His Minions
  2. Prairie Dogs, they're in N. Texas like me!
  3. PittieBoo, I'll give my foster mom this one too, but only if she promises to write that post about how she found me
  4. Sprite
  5. Happy Pit Bull she does a lot to help us pibbles out!
  6. Pit Bulls Pounding the Pavement, because they are doing lots of work too
  7. Tank, He's funny and handsome
  8. Trinity, because she's a great example of a pibble!
Thanks again to Dozer, Mina and Celeste for giving me my first awards. And thanks to all those I gave them on to for writing such fun and creative blogs. There were many more I wanted to give to but I think some of ya'll just gots them!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Princess! I'll have Mama update my blog with it this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess,

    Tank yu fer the award, and tank yu fer saying i'm handsome. that maykes me blush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! Dozer gets so many more than I do... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello princess its dennis the vizsla dog hay congratchoolayshuns on yore fan award i am shoor it wil keep yoo nice and cool!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa. That is REALLY cooool Princess! What do I do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. GUESS WHAT? (not pitbull-butt) I left YOU a present on MY bloggy!

    ReplyDelete