The first award I got was the Fan award from my pal Dozer which will come in really handy in Texas this summer, and as Dozer pointed out it's cordless so I can take anywhere. Also it's pink!! Thanks for being a fan, I'm a fan of yours too!!
I'd like to pass this on to blogs that I'm a fan of:
- PittieBoo, my foster mom who is so awesome!!
- Sprite, who I don't think is that odd
- Walter, he writes some interesting stuff about us pets
- Inara, because pitbulls really do make the world go round!
Wow so 8 more blogs...I hope it's ok I repeat a few because they are different awards. Here goes my other eight:
In other words, “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
- Miles and His Minions
- Prairie Dogs, they're in N. Texas like me!
- PittieBoo, I'll give my foster mom this one too, but only if she promises to write that post about how she found me
- Happy Pit Bull she does a lot to help us pibbles out!
- Pit Bulls Pounding the Pavement, because they are doing lots of work too
- Tank, He's funny and handsome
- Trinity, because she's a great example of a pibble!