Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All Hopped Up!

Hi friends! I'm kind of super excited today as my friend Buddy is back to regular blogging and is back to himself again. That's exciting and makes me so happy for him and his mom and his brother!

And since he's happy again and learning new things, he and his mom are hosting a contest called All Hopped Up! Run, don't walk over to his blog to see the rules. His big brother is going to be a judge, take a look here.

I'm a terrier like Buddy so I love to jump and mom likes seeing how high I can go. So here is my entry...Can you see how far up in the air I am?! I must be like 50 feet in the air or something!!

Ok, go ask you moms and dads to find your best jumping picture or have them take a new one of you and join Buddy's contest!!

12 comments:

  1. WHOA Princess! You just WAY higher than Mia ever could! She could never get her big butt that high off the ground....well....she couldn't....I'm just sayin'. Pawsome picture! I hope you wins!

    Wags and Woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do jump high! That would be way too much effort for lazy Miss M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Princess! That is some Most Impressive hopping on your part! I will runs right over and check out the contest. Thanks for lettin' me know about it!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, miss princess!! you've got ups for sures!
    that's a great photo. my big sis asa is a pretty good jumper, too. i think mama's gonna have to enter her!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesh that mean we have to get our hineys off the couch
    we're sure guero will do good in thish
    he loves to hop around weally high
    we'll tell him to hop for all of ush
    teehee
    pibble sugars and wee wags
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you jump high! THanks for the heads up! Mesa loves to jump for toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!
    Pawesome jumping picture!
    Good luck at the contest!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unless there's a human to land on, Charlie isn't going to jump, but we'll try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hand time and aire space you have going there.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha...although impressive, Fred told me he's sure he can jump higher than you :P (pay him no mind, he's getting a bit cocky in his old age)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow are you part Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you've come a long way from your passing out half way up the stairs days... ;)

    ReplyDelete