Monday, April 26, 2010

Fancy Camera

Mom's been borrowing a friends camera (for a special trip I'll tell you about a little later this week), so she's been snapping pictures like crazy, she says it's to learn, but I think it's just to torture me.

Here are some pictures with her trying to be all artistic...I think I'm pretty good at playing the forlorn model, don'tcha?


Oh to see the other side of the fence....



What's that I see in the distance?!



That silly paparazzi is always hiding behind the flowers!!

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I have been looking at fancy cameras, I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great, job Princess. I love the flowers in the foreground. I think mom has a future in photography and you have one in modeling. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and lady gaga have something in common wiff all the paparazzi crayness maybe you can tour together???

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you blame your momma? I mean seriously...as good as woo look and all...

    Wags and Woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun. I'd love to see more pics of you with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her blue eye! Gives her character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE LUUUV THIS POST!!! The picture of you sleeping on the stairs is priceless!

    You guys are a hoot!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are one of the best models ive seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It kinda sorta looks like you're being stalked, Princess. But can you blame your mom? It's hard to resist when you've gots such a beaYOUtifiul model such as yourself!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. your mama can't resist takin' pictures of you, miss princess! you're so pretty! i guess you just have to get used to it. :)
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  11. What else would she be taking pictures of but your lovely self?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete