Friday, April 2, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

Mom was looking through pictures of me to find some cute ones for my bloggy (who is she kidding they're all cute!!) and came across the ones I'm going to share with your today. They're over a couple months old now...

This was my Christmas gift from momma. Do you know what it is? It's a Nina Ottosson Interactive Toy for doggies. This one is called The Brick. Mom says she makes some for cats too.
What your human does is hide yummy treats under the brown sliding things and the white little bones. Then it's our job to figure out how to get to the treats!!
Yum!! It's supposed to help stimulate your brain and give you something physical to do. Physical and mental stimulation is very important for us dogs to stay happy and healthy.Mom said she was a little worried when buying it that I wouldn't get it, but was shocked and surprised when I had all the treats out in less than 5 minutes! Ha!!

18 comments:

  1. That's because you're not just a princess, you're a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmhmmm, miss princess, you are a smarty pantz!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Princess. I don't know why your momma was shocked. You are obviously of the utmost supreme intelligences! My momma has been thinking about ordering some of those thingies for me and Brudder Ranger. I'm glad you told us how you liked it.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could she expect anything but perfection from a true Princess??..;-)


    Happy Friday Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! The border collies they usually use in vids for this product take DAYS to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Princess!
    You are sooooo smart!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool toy...although I don't care too much for working for treats. Glad you like it. Happy finding.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh princess we are not surprised all princesses are full of smarticles of course
    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so fun! Once you get the hang of it, is the challenge lost or is it like a new challenge each time you use it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard a ton about Nina Ottoson dog toys and am going to break down and buy one one of these days! You look like you had a blast with yours. Even if it was a couple months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That'll teach Mama to underestimate you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't mommas know that when there's food involved that we can accomplish anything?!?!?!

    ~Kisses~

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ick! I have one of those mentals stimulations toys. I hate it! So much work!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want one for my granddog Duncan, right now!!!! That is just too clever (and I'm so thankful I don't have human grandbabies or I'd be broke!).

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so smart and beawooootiful Princess. I knew you could do the puzzle in no time! I hope your momma wasn't TOO TOO surprised!

    Wags and Woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Levi has a Nina Ottosson toy too! He loves it. It's interesting to see him use it because he's been forced to finesse the pegs with his mouth (gently) or with his muzzle rather than just using brute force.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh - Princess - I have EXACTLY the same toy!! I got it for my birthday last year and I love it!! Although I do get a bit impatient and instead of carefully nosing the parts aside to get the treat, I often just bash it with my paws and flip the whole thing over! Hee! Hee!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete