Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I want to be a Calendar Gril!!

Mom and I entered the Bad Rap "My Dog is Family" Photo Calendar Contest. It's a cool contest because the top 13 winners are featured in their 2010 Calendar!

Here's my page.

To Vote you have to donate a dollar per vote, but the money is being raised to help other pups in need so that Bad Rap can continue to do their good work. So if you'd like to help other pups and help me be a calendar girl go see my contest entry!

I also have another award that was created for me by Purplehatter. It's appropriately titled 'Climbing to the Top Award,' so maybe I'll climb to the top of the competition for the calendar!!
Although in this picture I'd say I'm not climbing so much as taking a nap, but there are stairs which I do climb a lot!!

So I'd like to pass this award on to other 'top dogs' so they can have a fun award. There aren't any other rules that go with this other than to say pass along to top dog who deserve an award!

So I'd like to pass to:
- Mesa and Baily (new top friends)
- Life with Dogs (who is one of the top dog blogs around!!)
- Honey (who is a top dog dancer!!)
- Boots (another new friend)
- Bijou (who is top dog of her house!)
- Dory (who is also top dog of her house!!)

Please pass along to other top dogs on your blogs!!

12 comments:

  1. I voted for you Princess!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the calendar and thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Princess!!!

    I know you will win the calendar award 'cause you are adroable!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...thank you very much, Princess !I am so honored to receive this award !!

    Slobbers
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck in the calendar contest!! Were headed over to vote now!!! Congrats on your new award =)

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long time no bark Princess! Good luck with your calendar contest and I love your new award congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We shall go an' vote an' we think you's 'ward is really and really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Princess,
    Congrats on the cool award. Thanks for passing it on to me!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award! Your girl is beautiful. We also submitted photos to the calendar contest but are hoping to make the book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! I forgot about the book, either one would be great! Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Calendar pic!!!! Its a winner for sure. We will go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Princess wut a hilareeus award!! I loves that pitcher of you. I thinks it should say Sleeping to the Top!

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete