Monday, October 5, 2009

Rainy Day Mail

It's been a rainy yucky past couple of days, but thankfully a special Delivery for yours truely brightened my Saturday since I couldn't go out to play in the mud.

It was from my friends Dozer, Star and Dubby.

Mom let me open it and I got to work!
First I had to read their notes...Star is such a lady(notice her pretty typing)!!They each sent something special my way, Dubby sent me a Kong Wubba(I've never had one), Dozer a ball of course and it's a good tough one, and Star sent me some shiny bling to match my momma's new ring!Can you see the sparkle?!Look how fast I move for the Wubba!! Or maybe that's mom moving too slow with the camera?They said the purple is because I'm royalty!I love my new toys, now if mom would just throw them some more!!Thank you Star, Dubby, and Dozer I love the special things your picked out for me!! And thanks to your mummy for sending the package!!

16 comments:

  1. COCO SAID

    AHH THE PURPLE FITS YOU PERFECTLY BECAUSE YOU ARE ROYALTY.
    I LUV YOUR BLING , IMMA TELL MY MOMMY TO BUY ME ONE TOO.US ROYALTY HAVE TO ALWAYS LOOK TOP NOTCH =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty shiny thing on your collar. I really like your new toys. Hopefully they last a long time.

    Can you tell me what kind of ball that is? I want to put it on my Christmas list for Santa Paws.

    Your friend,
    Boots

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky girl you are Princess! I have a wubba too, and I love it! Mom doesnt let me have it all the time though, cuz I like to chew the floppy ends off. Its my toy, I can chew it if I want!!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Boots! It says it's a Ruff Dawg ball, and it's really heavy and dense so i don't think I'll be able to tear it up much. Dozer said in his note that it's supposed to be able to float as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Princess! I hope Santa Paws puts it in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wubbas are the best! Mesa has a green one but is jealous of the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Princess! You got a great gift in the mail, and I really like how you went in nose first to sniff it out! I love the purple toy it is such a beautiful color!! The bling is pretty snazzy as well!
    My mommys been pretty busy lately and I haven't been on the computer alot, but I plan to try my best to get my computer blogging back up and going.
    kisses,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tucker, Doc, and Button are jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what a lucky girl! You look so happy! And that collar is stunning on u, fit for a princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello princess its dennis the vizsla dog hay thats gud loot and wel deservd!!! dozers mama is a gud egg and i am not just saying that becuz she has chikkins!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool!! I've never had a Wubba either! 'Must put it on my shopping list...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bling! How fun to get some good mail!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Princess, you got some great toys! And the bling is very pretty. I had a wubba once a long time ago. It was fun while it lasted. BOL

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so nice to get presents. Even nicer when they just completely make you day special.

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Princess glad you like them toys! I have a bad habbit of testing out presents before I send them but this time Mummy keeped them away frum me. Is you getting as much rane in yer part of Teksus as we are here? It is NO FUN outsides!! I hopes it drys up soon so we kin all play outsides with our toys!

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete