Friday, October 16, 2009

Mom's Cheating on Me

Ok, some of you might be wondering who that goofing looking dog is who took over my Wordless Wednesday is?

Well mom is cheating on me and she can't hind it. I smelled it for certain last Saturday. She ran off super early in the morning came home around lunch time and it was all over her. Then this week I got in the car and I smelled it some more!! And you know we all got good sniffers!

Mom finally fessed up that she was "volunteering" and she hopes to start doing more of it. This "volunteering", which she called a transport, consisted of driving a bulldog from one place to another where his foster family was waiting for him. (Doesn't she know I love car rides and that she wouldn't have to give me away at the end of one?)

Anywho here's some more pictures of the rascal! Thankfully he was passed on to his new foster parents and mom didn't bring him home. But now she won't stop talking about how cute English Bulldoggy's are.Mom knows that driving with a pup in your lap isn't very safe she doesn't let me do it and she says if she's going to do more cheating on me transporting, she's going to get a proper car harness or crate, but that Butch here wouldn't settle down until he got in her lap. But because he was settled and just slept she thought it was better than him crawling around.

16 comments:

  1. uh oh. I think there might be a brother in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cutie.

    You know that I was just supposed to be transporting Addy when I fell in love with her! Look out, Princess, you might find an unexpected addition to your pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie! One of my bestest doggie friends is an english bulldog.

    I hope his new family knows a good orthodontist...that's quite an underbite!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love when puppies just want to lay in your lap. Ohhhh I feel puppy withdrawl coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh Princess! You know what happens when they start cheating don't ya. The next thing you know, you have a fursibling and have to share EVERYTHING!

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAIIIEEEE!!!! Cheatin on you with anuther dawg?? That is jest WRONG. And I should know! Jest dont let yer Mummy bring it home okay? Then you will have to share all yer toys and yer beds and all that awful stuff.

    Yer Mummy is reel nice fer volunteering tho. It is a good thang to do to halp other dawgs!

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butch is adorable! If I ever learn to drive on the highway (I'm a huge wimp) that's something I'd like to do eventually, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess, this Butch character is a really cute Bully!your mommy was being really nice helping him out, but I hope his smells get out of your car so you feel better.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mom is a pawesome person!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mom is helping other dawgs find furever homes so SHUSH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, I'll keep quiet Daisy! It's the least I can do since I got my forever home now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Princess,

    How nice of you to drop by and say hello on my blog. As I said in reply to your comment any fiend of Mesa and Baily is my friend too. I love meeting all the other rescue dos out there. Maybe we should have our own world-wide club. there would sure be enough of us to make it a big one.Hope to hear from you again one day. It's time to eat here in England and I must go before the others get all the food...eeek!

    Lots of love

    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  13. A co-worker adopted a Bull Dog (a female rescue from a puppy mill, and she was a breeding machine) and her name was Weezy (nickname for Louise). Such a sweet dog and I received many wonderful sloppy kisses from her, even after being warned about what she likes to lick!! Don't worry Princess, no one will ever take your place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kudos for helping a doggie in need. Be careul or you could end up in the boat we are in and having some of them spend a week with you....but all in all I guess its not too bad a new playmate. Good Luck!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie & Bobo

    ReplyDelete