Monday, March 30, 2009

Houstonians are Nice!!

I had a great time in Houston this weekend visiting with my family and cousin Roscoe. I also got to meet a lot of great new people!! My uncle G had a birthday party where all his friends came by, visited and ate something called crawfish.

I think R and I agree that our favorite new person was a little one called Ella. She was so great, she happened to be the right height for both of us to easily love on her without getting in trouble for jumping up to give kisses. She was also really generous with all her treats that her big people brought for her. She shared them all with R and I and was really nice about petting us too. We made sure we were really gentle with the new little person so that should would like us. Thanks Ella!

Those little crawfish things were pretty cool too, it was like nothing I'd seen before. Lots of people crowded around a big long table peeling apart tiny lobsters and eating. I just stood there and stared at all the people and all the crawfish.

All in all it was a great trip with some fun new experiences and of course play time with Roscoe. We ran all over the place and I'm still recovering today with lots and lots of naps. I hope he comes up to visit me at my house sometime soon. Easter would be a great opportunity for that R if your reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment