Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sugar Filled Day!

Sugar (a super special & pretty bully) and her mom posted a challenge for Sugar-Riffic Photo Contest and I thought I'd post a couple pictures of me; they aren't nearly as good as Sugar, but mom and I think they are pretty funny.

Here's the challenge:
For every ones viewing pleasure, I've included some additional photos of places I've found Sugar to inspire everyone to get creative for our own Sugar-Riffic photo contest! Post a picture of your pet in a compromising location on your blog by July 1, send me a link to your post and we will pick some winners!!!
So from our camping trip last year are some pictures of me exploring the dash of the RV and sunbathing up there, although mom said I shouldn't be there it was a lot of fun.
I also really enjoyed laying out on the picnic table, mom kept saying something about people needing to eat from there, but it just found it too comfy to leave!Next, Dozer passed along the Sugar's Sweetest Blog Award to me which also was created by Sugar and her Momma...so lots of sugar today!
I think I'm supposed to post three sweet blogs so here they are:
-Paws and Pasteries...there are some cute dogs and some YUMMY looking treats too!
-Sprite the Odd Dog, because her last post was some yummy looking food thing!
-The Brown Dog Blog, because they think brocoli is yummy, but I think they are silly!

Mmm...I'm hungry now, I'm going to go see if I can find me some food or get mom to give me a treat!

P.S. If you want to see the second part of my rescue store go here...A dirt lot

5 comments:

  1. Yaaahooooooo!!! More contestants for our contest!!! These are great photos!!!

    I'm glad you got the Sugar award :) it sure is a sugary day for you!!!!

    xo sugar & martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH OOOH I WANNA PLAY IN THE PHOTO CONTEST... MY MOM ONLY HAS LIKE 123084723147 PICTURES OF ME... ARE WEIMARANERS ALLOWED TO JOIN A CONTEST?????

    BELL BELL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful award congrats and great pics - the dash looked like alot of fun

    i slepp on the picnic table too -woodrow sleeps on the lunge chair!!

    woodrow sweetie mj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Princess! The brown dogs DO love broccoli (but not the little black dog). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Princess well I am not shore if those pitchers were compromising but it does look like you have sum reely good balance in order to stand on that dashbord!

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete