Monday, February 9, 2009

I found my Foster Mom online!!

So my mom just told me my foster mom is online too!! How cool is that?!

She's the first person who brought me to live the great life I have right now, I couldn't thank her enough for saving me from the dirt lot across from her work. She used to visit me on her lunch breaks, first taught me to love car rides, and gave me special treats! She's so awesome because I'm not the only dog she's every rescued and certainly won't be the last!! Check out all the other things she does for dogs here:
http://babiesandbeasts.blogspot.com/

She gave my mom this picture to put up from Christmas time...If you look closely I think I still have a little peanut butter on my lip...how embarrassing!! But mom says it's really cute.

Isn't my foster mom a great photographer?! I'm so lucky she found me!!

1 comment:

  1. I pink puffy heart that face! I'm so lucky she found me and led me to you too.

    ReplyDelete